Through our New York Summit -- this year transformed into a series of virtual sessions -- we shed light on current economic, investment and geopolitical topics. Over the course of two days, some of the world’s most acclaimed thinkers, analysts and opinion leaders spoke via a live video link directly to the clients in our four venues across the Nordics – in Helsingør, Helsinki, Stockholm and Oslo.
New York Summit – get the feeling
Meet a couple of the speakers
- Is China investable? Dr. Mohamed El-Erian is President of Queens’ College, Cambridge University and former CEO and Co-Chief Investment Officer of PIMCO and he provided us with his perspective on investing in China, which has similarities with Russia back in 2003-2004. Watch here.
- Why loneliness is a drain on the bottom line. Noreena Hertz is a renowned thought leader, academic, and broadcaster and she provided us with her perspective on loneliness as an increasing risk factor for companies. Watch here.
New York Summit - what you need to know
- Danske Bank's recurring annual event for selected institutional and corporate clients about investments, economy, politics and geopolitics.
- Featuring some of the world’s most prominent thinkers, analysts and strategists.
- Usually the event takes place in New York. Due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, as last year it was decided to transform this year’s event into a series of virtual sessions.