The following instructions apply to you if you are aged 18 or older.
Please note that:
- Your proof of identity must be valid (i.e. not expired)
- A selfie, portrait photo or similar is not a valid form of photo ID
Which proof of identity do you need to upload copies of?
- Driver’s license and your health insurance card
If you do not have a valid passport or other type of photo ID
If you do not have a passport, driver’s license or other valid photo ID, please contact Customer Service at (+45) 45 14 83 26 (English speaking support).
Please see below for a list of types of valid proof of identity.
Valid photo ID
- Driver’s license issued by an EU, EEA or EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland) country or the Faroe Islands and Greenland
Valid proof of identity without a photo
If you are living abroad, you must upload a proof of address.
Documentation of your address abroad
The documentation may not date back more than six months and must be written in Latin script. It is important that your full name and address is clearly stated in the document. You can upload one of the following types of documents, for example:
- An account statement from your local bank
- A document from a public authority in your country of residence
- A valid rental contract
- A home utilities bill (electricity, water, heating, gas, broadband, cable TV or insurance)
- A national ID card issued in your country of residence