Why pay full commissions on securities trades? Online portfolio management has never been easier.
What you get
- Easy-to-use facilities for trading shares, bonds and mutual funds certificates
- Full information about your holdings, including unrealised profit or loss and allocation by asset type and region
- Market prices and customised watch lists
- Secure e-mail connection to Danske Bank
- Savings on trading commissions
Get advice and save money
Ordering your own trades doesn't mean you can't discuss your investment strategy and your decisions with your adviser. We recommend a regular investment checkup to make sure your holdings match your personal circumstances and objectives.
How to get started
All you need to get started is a custody account, a cash account and a Danske eBanking agreement. If you're not already a customer, arrange a meeting with an adviser or call your local branch.