To open an account with us, you must send us the following material:
- A completed, signed, and verified Customer information (Consumer) form (PDF 46 KB). The form must be verified by a financial institution, embassy, consulate, notary public or attorney.
- A verified copy of your passport. The passport must be verified by a financial institution, embassy, consulate, notary public or solicitor.
- A verified copy of the admission letter from the Danish educational institution at which you are planning to study.
- A declaration confirming your tax status from the authorities in the country where you pay tax.
- A document showing your social security number or another identification number you use for tax purposes in the country where you pay tax.
Establishment fee: DKK 1,000.
Fee for extraordinary confirmation of receipt of funds or account statement: DKK 200 per confirmation or statement.
For additional work, we charge an hourly rate of DKK 1,000.
Please note that the fees are payable in addition to any amounts requested by the authorities. Also note that we accept deposits made by wire transfer only.
Please send the material to this address:
4018 Foreign Student Service
Holmens Kanal 2-12
DK-1092 København K
Please note that e-mail and faxed transmissions cannot be accepted as sufficient documentation for the opening of an account.
We will respond to your request within two weeks of receiving the documents.
For information about the basic rules of agreements between you and Danske Bank, please see our General conditions – consumers (PDF 138 KB).