You have two options if you have a card and an account with Danske Bank and have cash that you would like to deposit into your account.
ATM – whenever it suits you:
- You can deposit up to DKK 20,000 per month via our ATMs, which you can find all over Denmark. Check the list of Danske Bank ATMs where you can make deposits.
- Please note that you can only deposit notes from the 1997 series or later series.
Advisory services centre – on agreement:
- If you need to deposit more than DKK 20,000 at a time or have notes that are older than the 1997 series, you can deposit the money into your account at one of our advisory services centres. To do so, you must be a customer and have your NemKonto account with Danske Bank.
- You must also make an appointment with an advisory services centre beforehand. You start by filling in this form. A Danske Bank employee will call you back within 10 business days, during peaks within up to 15 days, however.
- Please note that you must provide some information in the form, including information about the source of the money. The website of the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority provides more information about the Danish Anti-Money Laundering Act (Danish AML Act) and the obligations of banks to know more about their customers and how they use their bank.