The majority of our employees are working from home, and this means that some of our branches are temporarily closed. These are branches that primarily offer only advisory services and have no cashier’s service.
You can of course still contact your adviser by phone or through Danske Mobile Banking or Danske eBanking – and if you want to hold a meeting, you can book an online meeting (or arrange a phone meeting with your adviser).
At our open branches, we are unfortunately only able to provide service in the most necessary of cases. Because of this, only a few customers at a time will be allowed access to the branch and we advise customers to use our ATMs or the Danske Mobile Banking app and Danske eBanking.
- Take care of yourself and those close to you – also when you visit our branches
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or sleeve – not your hand – when you cough or sneeze
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and other customers and employees
- Try to avoid physical contact such as shaking hands
- Follow the recommendations of the Danish authorities at coronasmitte.dk.