Unblocking a card
In some cases, you can unblock your card in Danske Mobile Banking or Danske eBanking. If this is not possible, you must order a new card or contact us.
Unblocking of card in Danske Mobile BankingHow to unblock a card via your mobile phone
- Log on to Danske Mobile Banking.
- Select Cards
- Tap the card you want to unblock (the status of the card is ‘Blocked’)
- Slide the toggle button to the left to unblock and reactivate the card
- Read the message about unblocking and tap ‘Unblock’
- Your card has now been reactivated and is listed as ‘Active’ on your card overview
When you unblock a card, it will take 10 minutes before you can use it. A minimum of 5 minutes must pass from when the card was blocked until you can unblock it. To be able to block, unblock and reorder a card in Danske Mobile Banking, your Danske Mobile Banking app must have been updated to the latest version. The function is not yet available on Apple Watch and Windows Phone.
Unblocking of card in Danske eBankingHow to unblock a card:
- Log on to Danske eBanking
- Click the function arrow next to the card and select Unblock
- Fill in the fields and click ‘OK’
- We will then ask you to approve
- You have now unblocked your card