Make a transfer
A transfer is a one-time transfer of an amount to one of your own accounts or to an account belonging to someone else.
When you make a transfer in Danske eBanking and Danske Mobile Banking for example, and select today's date as the transfer date, the money will be transferred immediately. And that applies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – and even to other banks, with a few exceptions.
Make a transfer - Danske Mobile Banking
How to make a transfer in Danske Mobile Banking
- Log on to Danske Mobile Banking
- Select 'Transfer' from the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Choose between 'Transfer between own accounts' and 'Transfer to others'
- Select the account to transfer funds from by tapping the account name under 'From account'
- Select or enter the account no. you want to transfer to
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Fill in the requested details
- On the next screen, review the details of the transfer and tap ''Approve'
- Enter your service code
Make a transfer - Danske eBanking
To transfer money to someone else you will need the registration number and account number of the person you are paying.
How to transfer money to another account
- Log on to Danske eBanking
- Clidk 'Pay & transfer' on the top menu and select 'Transfer funds'
Fill in the fields and mark 'Authorise payment now' with a tick and click 'Ok'
An authorisation window opens. We will then ask you to approve
- The money is now transferred
Set up a standing order
A standing order is a regular payment that you can set up to transfer a fixed amount to an account with the payment interval you want. This can be, for example, a monthly transfer to a budget account or a payment to another person.
See how to set up a standing order