Paying a payment form
The payment form is used to pay bills – you can do this via Danske Mobile Bank and and Danske eBanking.
A payment form is the same as a giro payment form. The cost of paying a payment form differs depending on the selected payment method.
Pay a bill - Danske Mobile Banking
How to pay a bill in Danske Mobile Banking
- Log on to Danske Mobile Banking
- Select 'Transfer' on the bottom menu
- Tap 'Pay bill'
- Select the account from which the bill should be paid
- Scan or enter the information on the payment form
- Enter the amount and date, and register your bill for Betalingsservice (direct debit), if relevant, and tap 'OK'. Check that everything is correct
- Enter your service code and tap 'Authorise'
- When you get a receipt, your payment has been executed
Pay a bill - Danske eBanking
How to pay a bill in Danske eBanking
- Log on to Danske eBanking
- Click 'Pay & transfer' on the top menu and select 'Pay indbetalingskort'
- Fill in the fields and click 'Authorise payment now'
- Click 'OK'
- An Authorise window opens
- We will then ask you to approve
- The payment has now been executed, and the bill has been paid