Your IBAN number
When do you use the IBAN and the SWIFT/BIC?
You state your IBAN if someone in another country is going to transfer money to you. And when you receive a bill from someone in another country, for example concerning your holiday home in Sweden or car rental in France, you use the creditor’s IBAN and SWIFT/BIC to make the payment in the safest and cheapest way.
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number and is an international standard for the identification of accounts.
SWIFT/BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is an international standard for the identification of banks.
Danske Bank’s SWIFT address is DABADKKK.
Find your IBAN number
Find your IBAN - Danske Mobile Banking
How to find your IBAN in Danske Mobile Banking
- Log on to Danske Mobile Banking
- Tap 'Accounts' on the top menu
- Tap the account for which you need the IBAN
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Tap 'Account details'
- You can now see the IBAN of the selected account
Find your IBAN - Danske eBanking
Find your IBAN in Danske eBanking
• Log on to Danske eBanking
• Click the arrow next to the account for which you need the IBAN
• Select Terms under Account
• You can now see the IBAN