To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus infection, our branches have restricted access.
The list below details all currently open branches.
All our ATMs are open – irrespective of whether the branch is open or not. You can still get advisory services if you book an online meeting or call your adviser.
Take care of yourself and those close to you – also when you visit our branches
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or sleeve – not your hand – when you cough or sneeze
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and other customers and employees
- Try to avoid physical contact such as shaking hands
- Follow the recommendations of the Danish authorities at coronasmitte.dk.
Open Danske Bank branches
At our open branches, we are unfortunately only able to provide service in the most necessary of cases. Because of this, only a few customers at a time will be allowed access to the branch and we advise customers to use our ATMs or the Danske Mobile Banking app and Danske eBanking.
|Esbjerg||Strandbygade 2, 6700 Esbjerg|
|Kolding||Kolding Åpark 8H, 6000 Kolding|
|Aalborg||Algade 53, 9000 Aalborg|
|Aarhus||Jægergårdsgade 101B, 8000 Aarhus C|
|Odense||Albani Torv 2, 5000 Odense C|
|Frederiksberg||Falkoner Alle 55, 2000 Frederiksberg|
|Glostrup||Hovedvejen 109, 2600 Glostrup|
|Hillerød||Munkeengen 32, 3400 Hillerød|
|Lyngby||Lyngby Hovedgade 25, 2800 Lyngby|
|Nørreport||Nørre Voldgade 68, 1358København K|
|Næstved||Hjultorv 18, 4700 Næstved|
|Roskilde||Stændertorvet 5, 4000 Roskilde|